How do I redeem my Groupon?In the Edit Your Basket screen, enter your Groupon number (located at the upper right corner of the coupon as pictured below) in the Coupon Code field. Enter all of the numbers (with the dashes, but not the #) and your $20 discount will be automatically applied.
If your order total is less than your Groupon amount, your Coupon Code balance will carryover to future orders... You can keep using it until it runs out! If your Groupon amount won't cover your entire order total, you'll be given the option of adding another form of payment for the remainder.
If you want to learn more about how your Groupon works, check out Groupon's Universal Fine Print.
- What's the best way to contact you?
- Do you have a storefront?
- Which retail stores near me carry your products?
- What does my order status mean?
- What pen type should I use to write on the wood?
- Can I print on the wood with my home printer?
- Where do you get the wood that you use for your cards?
- Can I use a rubber stamp on the wood?
- What postage do wood postcards require?
- What postage does my invitation and reply card require?
- Are your products available for wholesale purchase?
- Can I make a wish list?
- Do you offer mailing services?
- How do I check my order status?
- Can I track my order online?
- How do I apply a promotional/coupon code to my order?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What if the item I want is out of stock?
- What if the topic I need isn't listed here?
- Can you letterpress my custom design?
- How do I redeem my Groupon?
- How do Gift Certificates work?
- What is the recommended photo size for my personalized card?
- When will my personalized Holiday Card order ship?
- What are your local pickup hours?
Contact us via email or dial us at 205-868-1619.