Do wood cards have any special mailing instructions?
Nope, thereís nothing special you need to know about mailing the cards. They are quite malleable and durable, so you can send them as you would any other regular first class card or postcard! You can click here to view more information regarding USPS First Class Mail Prices.
- How much does it cost to ship to my country?
- Can you ship to my country?
- What's the best way to contact you?
- What is the turnaround time for a custom or personalized order?
- What does my order status mean?
- Can you ship my envelopes to me before the cards arrive?
- Do you offer mailing services?
- How do I check my order status?
- Can I track my order online?
- When will my non-custom item ship?
- What if the topic I need isn't listed here?
- Do wood cards have any special mailing instructions?
- Will my custom wood postcards have the standard address lines and stamp square on the back?
- Do you ship internationally?
- When will my personalized Holiday Card order ship?
- What are your local pickup hours?
- When will my custom or personalized order ship?
Contact us via email or dial us at 205-868-1619.