Do you offer wedding invitations?
Yes! We offer a large selection of wedding invitations, save the dates, reply cards, reception pieces, guest gifts and more, all created from eco-friendly, sustainably-harvested birch wood. From modern to vintage to woodlands to tropical, they offer a breadth of styles and designs to help you express your unique personality and wedding theme. You can view all of our selections and information in our Wood Wedding Collection category.
Now, if you see another pre-existing design in another area of our site that strikes your fancy, please let us know. We can absolutely use it to create beautiful custom invitations, reply cards, thank you cards, save the dates, jotters, gift cards, etc. When you're ready to order, you can simply select the blank wood card that you prefer from our Custom Cards category and let us know what text and existing design you'd like us to use in the "customer notes" section during check-out. If there's a layout of an existing invitation that you like, please feel free to send us a link or image as an example.
OR if you'd prefer to submit your own design that may be more in alignment with your personal wedding theme, we can absolutely print it on our wooden cards. Information on custom printing your own artwork on wood can be found online in the Custom Cards category.
And if you don't see exactly what you're looking for, please let us know! We're continuously expanding our wedding selection, so we love to hear from our clients what they most would like to see! And besides, you never know what our designers might have up their sleeves!
Please note that samples of our pre-designed wedding invitations are available for purchase on our Wedding Sample Pack page. Samples are great because they give you a good feel for the dimensions and texture of the cards and they can also serve as a "practice card" when you're ready to start addressing your invites!
- Do you letterpress on wood?
- Can you rush my custom project?
- What's the best way to contact you?
- Can I use an existing design on the website to create a custom invitation or card?
- Can you print my design on your wooden cards?
- What is the turnaround time for a custom or personalized order?
- What does my order status mean?
- Can I get a sample wedding invitation?
- What pen type should I use to write on the wood?
- Can I print on the wood with my home printer?
- Where do you get the wood that you use for your cards?
- Can I use a rubber stamp on the wood?
- Do you offer wedding invitations?
- What postage do wood postcards require?
- What postage does my invitation and reply card require?
- Can I get a physical proof of my custom project?
- Can I choose my own wording and font for my custom wedding cards?
- Can I choose my own colors for my custom wedding cards?
- Can you ship my envelopes to me before the cards arrive?
- Do I have to pay in full for my custom or wedding order?
- Do you offer mailing services?
- Do you offer a digital proof for my custom order?
- How do I check my order status?
- Can I track my order online?
- What if the topic I need isn't listed here?
- Can you letterpress my custom design?
- Do wood cards have any special mailing instructions?
- Will my custom wood postcards have the standard address lines and stamp square on the back?
- What are the design guidelines for your custom business cards?
- Do my custom design files need to have color separation?
- What colors can I use for my custom design?
- How do I submit my custom artwork?
- What file format should I use for my custom artwork?
- Why does the color and texture of the wood sometimes vary from card to card?
- What type of print process do you use on the wood?
- Do you offer custom artwork design services?
- Can I use white ink in my custom artwork?
- What is the radius of the corner rounding on the custom wood cards?
- How precisely will my custom order be trimmed?
- Can I pick the color or grain of my custom wood cards?
- What is the recommended photo size for my personalized card?
- When will my personalized Holiday Card order ship?
- What are your custom design guidelines?
- When will my custom or personalized order ship?
Contact us via email or dial us at 205-868-1619.