Can I get a physical proof of my custom project?
Absolutely, and we highly recommend it! Colors can sometimes be tricky and we want to make sure you're happy with the outcome!
You can order one here: Physical Proof
Please note that we do send a digital proof complimentary with every custom order, so that will allow you to review your card and make any changes that may be necessary before we go to print. Many customers find that once they’ve had an opportunity to review their digital proof, they feel comfortable moving forward without a physical proof. However, if you’re at all concerned about how your specific design may print on wood, a physical proof is still a great idea.
Keep in mind that creation/shipping of a physical proof will add a couple weeks to your overall project timeline, so make sure you plan accordingly.
- Do you letterpress on wood?
- Can you rush my custom project?
- What's the best way to contact you?
- Can I use an existing design on the website to create a custom invitation or card?
- Can you print my design on your wooden cards?
- What is the turnaround time for a custom or personalized order?
- What does my order status mean?
- Can I get a sample wedding invitation?
- What pen type should I use to write on the wood?
- Can I print on the wood with my home printer?
- Where do you get the wood that you use for your cards?
- Can I use a rubber stamp on the wood?
- Do you offer wedding invitations?
- What postage do wood postcards require?
- What postage does my invitation and reply card require?
- Can I get a physical proof of my custom project?
- Can I choose my own wording and font for my custom wedding cards?
- Can I choose my own colors for my custom wedding cards?
- Can you ship my envelopes to me before the cards arrive?
- Do I have to pay in full for my custom or wedding order?
- Do you offer mailing services?
- Do you offer a digital proof for my custom order?
- How do I check my order status?
- Can I track my order online?
- What if the topic I need isn't listed here?
- Can you letterpress my custom design?
- Do wood cards have any special mailing instructions?
- Will my custom wood postcards have the standard address lines and stamp square on the back?
- What are the design guidelines for your custom business cards?
- Do my custom design files need to have color separation?
- What colors can I use for my custom design?
- How do I submit my custom artwork?
- What file format should I use for my custom artwork?
- Why does the color and texture of the wood sometimes vary from card to card?
- What type of print process do you use on the wood?
- Do you offer custom artwork design services?
- Can I use white ink in my custom artwork?
- What is the radius of the corner rounding on the custom wood cards?
- How precisely will my custom order be trimmed?
- Can I pick the color or grain of my custom wood cards?
- What is the recommended photo size for my personalized card?
- When will my personalized Holiday Card order ship?
- What are your custom design guidelines?
- When will my custom or personalized order ship?
Contact us via email or dial us at 205-868-1619.